“Remember the former things of old,For I am God, and there is no other;I am God, and there is none like Me,Declaring the end from the beginning…” Isaiah 46:9-10
Ephesians 5:1 tells us to “be imitators of God as dear children.” Children learn and mature by imitating their parents, and our heavenly Father wants us to imitate Him. That’s why He told us in James 1:22, “Be doers of the Word.” As we DO what He has told us to do, we release the laws of life and blessing into our future!
Jesus told us to speak to the mountains in our lives (Mk. 11:23)! He taught us to speak to trees (Luke 17:6), that they be plucked up by the roots… These could be things deeply rooted in us that hinder us from producing fruit! In each case, God tells us to speak to those things. This is how the Wisdom of God is united with faith to accomplish the will of God.
If God declares the end from the beginning, and He has told us to imitate Him, then we should be declaring what He has declared about us; by speaking the Word of God over our future, we are authorizing God to work His will to complete His desire for our future! We are DECLARING the desired result (God’s Will) from the beginning. It’s the same principle of faith Abraham walked in; declaring things which be not as though they were (Romans 4:17). Below are a few of the things we should be prepared to declare in the face of sickness, lack, loss, defeat, or sudden fear or attacks of the enemy:
- What shall we then SAY to these things? If God be for us, who can be against us? Romans 8:31
- God’s Word is medicine to ALL my flesh! Proverbs 4:22
- I am far from oppression and fear does not come near me. Isaiah 54:14
- I take the shield of faith and I quench every fiery dart of the of the wicked one. Ephesians 6:16
- No weapon formed against me will prosper, for my righteousness is of the Lord. Isaiah 54:17
- Whatever I do will prosper for I am like a tree planted by the rivers of water. Psalm 1:3
- No evil shall befall me, neither shall any plague come near my dwelling, for the Lord has given His angels charge over me, and they keep me in all my ways. Psalm 91:10-11
- I am more than a conqueror through Him who loves me. Romans 8:37
Proverbs 18:21 tells us that death and life are in the power of the tongue. Jesus said His Words are Spirit and they are Life (John 6:63)! Let’s speak His Words over our lives, and release the power of what His Wisdom sees for our future, and declare the end we desire from the beginning!
Kingdom Business is Eternal, as are the rewards that come from God. If this ministry has been a blessing to you, please consider partnering with us in prayer, as the Lord leads you, or in financial support. Please visit our website at www.testamentoflove.org to learn more about this ministry! Luke 6:38